April 10, 2010

I FORGOT!!

I TOTALLY FORGOT TO DO THIS!! OMG I WILL NEVER FORGIVE MYSELF FOR THIS.

I forgot to intro my interests!

I love anything Japanese. Anime (pronounced as "ah-ni-may". Follow the chinese pronounciation dammit. Stop following those westerners pronouncing it as "e-ni-may") and manga.

Here's my list of fave animes:

1. Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu



2. D.Gray-Man (yea yea i know it's the CD cover but whatever...)


3. Shin Seiki Evangerion aka Neon Genesis Evangelion

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand CUT! There are just too many more to list. This list is never gonna end lolz

Here's a secret: only my closest friends will know how Haruhi is related to me XP and that's not you Derek and Prasanth. SOOOOOO, if even those two don't know, then who ARE my closest friends?

That's for you to find out lolz XP

Signing off,
Hasuzu Fuyuhi
晴凉ふゆひ

No comments: