August 22, 2010

Natsumatsuri 2010

Natsumatsuri was fun :D only pity was that the yukata rentals ran out damn fast. It ran out within half and hour T_T

Now for pictures to describe the whole day :D

Photobucket
The gave us a random fan when we entered. My friend got this Pokemon one


Photobucket
LOOK AT THE CROWD. It was hell just to walk through that crowd. It's like a mini Comiket :D


Photobucket
I bought a bowl of curry rice and a salmon onigiri. I later also bought milk tea. Nicholas lost in jan-ken-pon so he had to go buy a croquette for me


Photobucket
The first performance of the day: Daiko


Photobucket
The second performance: a soccer showcase by Albirex Niigata


The third performance was a cheerleading performance, fourth and fifth was a dance performance.


After all that came the long awaited Bon Odori :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

First song was a traditional Japanese folk song, then a fishing song, then one from Hokkaido, then Chan - I know. I lolwut when they announced it - Mali Chan, then a song about Singapore, last was Rasa - I lolwut at this too - Sayang.



I noticed this tied to one of the stage supports:

Photobucket

No comments: